The high-bandwidth low-latency technologies promised by 5G are likely to radically disrupt the Creative Industries. Across TV, film, music, advertising, theatre, the arts and digital creative industries, the effects will affect the production, distribution and consumption models as well as the content that is made.
The UK5G Creative Industries Working Group will discuss the trends and activities enabled by 5G in this exciting fast growing and powerful sector.
Here’s what you will learn from the webinar:
1. How 5G is radically disrupting creative industries.
2. A closer look at effects on the production, distribution and consumption models, as well as content that is made.
3. The predicted trends and activities that will change the way creative industries are developing, including TV, film, music, advertising, theatre, the arts and digital creative areas.
To view this webinar on-demand, please complete the form to the right.
● DR Alex Connock – Fellow in Management Practice (Marketing), Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
● Matt Stagg, Director of Mobile Strategy, BT Sport
● Claire Harvey, Key Account Manager, Red Bee Media
● Ian Wagdin, Senior Technology Transfer Manager, BBC
● Rory Byrne, Immersive Studio – Business Director, Imagination
● Alexandra Hussenot, CEO & Founder, Immersionn
If you would like to learn more about UK5G, please visit their website: https://uk5g.org/