Click the button below to register and watch this exclusive panel discussion from Telecoms’ partnered event: 5G Expo Virtual which took place on 30th March 2021.
This panel discussion with SQream, BT, UK5G, Orange Polska and KPN explores:
- How fast will it evolve and is the key to future 5G success gaining the confidence of the public?
- Shutting down old networks, how will this impact industries?
- How industries will be able to grow because of the advance solutions 5G provides.
- How do we adopt the key technologies needed now? E.g. MIMO (Multiple-input multiple-output)
- 5G in five years’ time, where will we be? Is WiFi 6 the next game-changer?
Moderator: Paul Wilson, Senior Advisor & Chair , UK5G | Smart Cities World
Benny Yehezkel, CRO, SQream
Jeremy Spencer, Senior Manager, 5G Innovation, BT Enterprise
Sebastian Grabowski, IoT & Advanced Technologies Director, Orange Polska
Edwin Bussem, Sector Development Manager, Next Generation Infrastructures, KPN
This panel discussion is brought to you by 5G Expo Virtual, powered by TechForge. TechForge is the home of 8 leading technology publications including TelecomsTech, plus scores of cutting-edge virtual events, and a global network of over 6 million IT professionals. If you’re interested in booking a free ticket for any of the upcoming events exploring IoT, digital transformation, data centres, edge computing, cloud transformation and more, head over to the website.